Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Blob of Clay----> Pure Awesomeness

Welcome to my page and thank you for your support!
I hope to make you smile and say, "that is some cool paper art!"
This blog is my own personal big ol' lump of clay... I plan to keep chipping at it and make something AWESOME. 

I've always enjoyed art; when I was a kid, playing with paper was cheap and fun. I would spend hours on my origami projects and make all kinds of homemade cards and gifts. My fingers are a little bigger and a little less nimble now.... While I still enjoy origami, I have thrown myself into other styles of paper-art, especially card-making. I created this blog to keep track of my work and share some tips along the way. 

While artists always respect and appreciate each other's work, the card-making community is especially kind. The paper-crafting field has really grown by leaps and bounds and I'm happy to be a part of it.

I also love animals, movies, theme parks, nerdy board games, even nerdier video games, and weirdly enough, marathons. Feel free to comment on anything and I'll likely go off on a fun tangent.

Thanks again for stopping by!

-John 
INSTAGRAM: @CoolPaperArt

No comments:

Post a Comment