Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Doggy Heaven Sympathy Card

It was sad that I had to make a quick sympathy card. Because I worked late and didn't have long to work on it, I kept it pretty CAS (clean and simple).
I cut my own cloud stencil from a sheet of paper and used lawn fawn and distress inks to make the background. 
I cut some vellum paper into a cloud shape and wrapped it around the front of the card, gluing it in the back. Vellum is see through, so you have to be careful where you glue it. I stamped the dog and used gold embossing powder for the halo and sentiment. I adhered it onto a piece of gold mirror cardstock. The shine is really great from the embossing and background paper, and I thought aqua and gold was an interesting color combo. 
The stamp set is Fur Ever Friends by Newton's Nook.

No comments:

Post a Comment