Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Tech Ninja

Hi, I made a birthday card for my tech-ninja friend. He is a computer wiz with his trusted tool, his laptop.


I used Altenew's Ninja Invasion layering stamps and used a stamp positioning tool to make sure that the swords were aligned properly. 
I then created a mask of each ninja with a post it note and covered them up. Then, I placed the circuit board stencil from ACMoore on top. I sprayed lightly with some green spray from Lindy's Stamp Gang and removed the stencil. 
The sentiment is simple, so that the ninjas steal the show. I stuck it to a piece of black design paper from Blick and then adhered it to my card-base to create a top folding card.  

Challenges: 

4 comments:

  1. A great layout and I love the little ninjas. Thanks so much for sharing with us at TMR.
    Linby x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic tools you use :-)) I like your beautiful card.
    Thank you for join us at The Male Room. Looking forward to seeing you the next time, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you have interpreted the challenge. A very cool card. Thanks for joining us at The Male Room Challenge.

    x Lise Mariann, DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card. I love those little ninjas and this is a great interpretation of the theme. Thank you for joining us at The Male Room - Charlotte/Lady Joyful, DT (PS, Sorry it's taken so long for me to comment - life has been hectic these past months!)

    ReplyDelete