Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Watch Your Step!

I thought this was a creepy, yet fun card to give in October. Would be good for the person in your life that loves creepy or spooky things. 


The background is blended using sand colored distress inks and a bit of brown. The scorpion is from Hero Arts' Desert Fox stamp set. I stamped using Versamark ink, a glue-like ink, and then used Brutus Monroe's black fine embossing powder on top. Some of my earlier posts have specific directions for heat embossing, but I recommend you treat the area first with an anti-static tool so powder only sticks to your image. I did a few rounds of embossing. Then, I used some purple embossing powder from Lindy's Stamp Gang for the unique scorpion. The matching sentiment comes from Paper Smooches. 

Challenges:

1 comment:

  1. Your cards is so cool and scary! Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge! /Karin

    ReplyDelete