Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Gracias Por Todo card

So, I went to Mexico for the holidays and my wonderful novio's family took great care of us.
Here is a thank you card I made for his mom upon landing back in the States.



I used the Simon Says Stamp mum (the irony) flower die and a stitched square die I had from another set. First, I blended the background with distress inks. Then, I popped up the white paper on a silver square sheet of paper. I also inlaid the big silver piece to the left. I finished it off with some Swarovski crystals- they come in a ton of colors and you can actually find the small ones for pretty cheap. I enjoy how much they catch the light and for special occasions like this, I think it is put to good use. 


For the sentiment, I used Vellum and some good old fashioned WOW embossing powder. The stamp is from "Heartfelt Wishes" by Mama Elephant. Very handy. I grabbed a matching envelope and I was good to go!
Thanks for coming! Gracias por venir!

Challenges: 



2 comments:

  1. ooooo so pretty! It turned out great and I'm sure she'll love it! Thanks for joining us at PIP Challenges!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete