Friday, November 9, 2018

One Layer Wedding Card

Good morning. Today I am sharing a one layer stamped wedding card.


Technically, the dove stickers add a bit of dimension, but stamping-wise, it is still a one layer card.. and with no masking necessary thanks to this awesome stamp set! The layered stamp set is called Fresh Cut Wreath by a company called WPlus9.

I scored my card so the front would be a little shorter- this enabled me to add some nice glitter tape to the inside. It can be seen when the card is closed and also 'classes' up the inside of the card when the bride and groom open it up- They are fancy like that and deserve it :)

If there is a washi tape or something I really want to use on a card, I like to use this technique. *Sometimes* though, I have accidentally scored my card wrong and used this trick to save the card.. don't tell anybody... haha.  If you prefer, you could always trim the card down a bit.

Anyway, thanks for stopping by and please check back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment